Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday the cellphone man-The next big Liberian star......


Man i don't know this guy, but i swear he will be the next big thing in Monrovia. his songs are so funny, his dancers are good, and though this song is a parody of another African song, i love what he did with it. it is awesome, and i am sorry folks unless you understand Liberian English you will not get the joke. for all my Liberian people out there however, i hope you enjoy it as i did.......
Here is Friday the cell phone man performing his song called Belle(pregnant)

Belle


And here is another song he called Monrovia young girl..



I love it is all i can say... have fun folks.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Hi Emmanuelle, congratulations for your blog. I'm form Spain and I making a new portal about Africa and Latin America. I'm looking for information about Liberia, and collaborators who wants write in this new portal (do you want? you know people who want?). Thanks for your selection of liberian music. This face of the country is very important. Ah, I want to ask you what's the meaning of Palava Hut?
A kiss from Madrid